Sunday 14 April 2013

Opening Of My Photography Exhibition

A peek at my exhibition, 
Sunnyhurst Wood Visitor Centre




The day before the grand opening and we have just finished hanging the pictures...







It is open Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun and Bank Holidays from 1:00-4:30pm,  30th March - 12th May 2013.







and "It's well worth a visit" says Barbara.








the photos cover a wide range of topics, something for everybody!








Over FIFTY great photos to look at (even if I may say so myself)







Please get down and take a look. Your support and any feedback would be appreciated.







You have got to admit I do take a good photograph !!!
I think I'm better behind the camera








I do hope you get the opportunity to visit.
Thanks for looking,  Keith.

All the photographs are for sale and are, priced as follows;


Large Framed Pictures (20” x 16”) - £45 (Print Only - £35)
Small Framed Pictures (16” x 12”) - £30 (Print Only - £20)

Please order at the information desk in the centre or I can be contacted at k.butterworth.northernexposure@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment